Vector 3 info needed

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bbtel.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 13:40:16 1998

I just obtained a machine that has the same all-in-one look as a TRS-80
model 3 or 4 but the drives are located in an external box and has the
name Vector 3 on the front and the label on back states that it's made
by Vector Graphics, Inc. The external box has a 5.25" floppy and a 5.25"
hard drive in it and it has a monitor and keyboard in the main unit. I
haven't even powered it up yet so I don't even know if it works.

Anyone know of a museum/collection site with info on this, or have info
on it themselves? I'd like to see what it is before I decide to gut it
for the drives or keep ot for my oddities collection.

Any information of this machine is greatly appreciated.

Russ Blakeman
Harned, KY USA