Demography?

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 13:36:43 1998

I debated if I shouldn't just send this directly to you, seth, but
I decided that knowing where old computer providers and users are is
good for the whole list.

I am a high school student in Boston, MA (If anyone is familiar with
the Boston Latin School, that's it). I had a C-64, but fried it two
years ago. I now have a Mac Portable, Apple //c, 386 Clone, P*****m
clone, which is what I usually use.

I am interested in classic computers because they are cheap and easy
to understand. They usually have less bugs, and, most importantly,
they were made in an era when money wasn't all that counted as far
as computers went (everything else was long past that point).

I am also working on System/34 in my school's supply room. I will start
monday. C'est tout.