Demography?

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 22:13:19 1998

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Andrew Davie wrote:

> >Well, unless someone else pops up, you're probably the ONLY woman into
> >this sort of thing. You're like the Grace Hopper of vintage computer
> >enthusiasts :)
>

> What's a woman?
> Can you program it? Does it have a nice chassis?

Mine does :) Unfortunately, I seem to be the one being programmed
though :(

> Is there somewhere to rest your beer while you're working on it?

Only in certain positions.

(Ok, I know this is totally sexist but I'm sure my wife would be amused)

(Yes, off-topic...couldn't resist)

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!