Vector 3 info needed

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Mon Mar 2 01:31:30 1998

Well Sam, I don't think I am a Vector Graphic guru but I do have most of the
tech manuals (from a dumpster diving expedition a few years ago.) I can't
remember but I *think* there are probably three or four Vector 3's around
here, although none with hard disks. I have fired them up in the past, but
haven't used them for anything but curiositys. I have no idea at this time
how common/rare they might be although I rather *suspect* there were quite a
few made (10s of thousands.)