Wanted stuff (Was: Pretty good week)

From: lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk <(lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk)>
Date: Mon Mar 2 16:32:55 1998

[tony duell]
   :> Looser Attitude Readjustment Tool. LART. Usually a big stick,
   :>but can be anything handy that can inflict pain and suffering
   :>upon loosers who don't know a calculator from a computer and
   :>think Bill Gates is Good.

   :Well, my calculator has a homebrew I2C interface on it, which I've
   :used to control a robot arm,etc. I've written self-modifying RPL on
   :it, and I've programmed it in its native (Saturn) machine code. I'm
   :not sure I can tell a calculator from a computer...

erm... doesn't that beg the question - does hewlett-packard actually
know the difference between a calculator and a computer...?

(or do their design engineers just design things they can hack between
meetings? ;> )

-- Communa (together) we remember... we'll see you falling
you know soft spoken changes nothing to sing within her...

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive