Enrico: model I

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Mar 2 19:17:01 1998

whatever happened to going private with stuff like this?! this is more off
topic than anything else.

In a message dated 98-03-02 02:46:52 EST, somebody started flaming:

<< Enrico:

 I have many Model 1 computers... as a matter of fact, I sent one to you!
 So don't think you just made a great 'caught-me' remark. I do have many.
 I don't, however, have a damn 4k Model 1 without the keypad on the
 right. That is what you're looking for, isn't it? Oh, I suppose you
 changed your mind -- again!?!

 Gees, Enrico, you never stop do you? I am being completely honest with
 you, what is it that you think I am hiding anyway? Black and white: I
 have model 1 computers, many of them. I have 0 Model 1 computers that
 you are looking for!! Figure it out!! Not Black and white: Why you are a
 complete idiot!?!

 Leave me alone until I e-mail you and tell you I have a Model 1
 computer, circa 1978, with 4k of memory, and no keypad, ok? Damn,
 Enrico, I was even doing you a favor and looking for one for you....

 You really know how to spoil someone's day,

 CORD >>