A possible (future) classic.

From: Hotze <photze_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: Tue Mar 3 08:04:18 1998

Some of the drives that I've seen actually have the connectors extending
out, as if they're on a seperate piece of equipment alltogether. Now,
anyone know about what type of power connector (small, like on a 1.44MB
floppy, large, like on normal HDDs, or non-standard?) Also, is there any
way to make a 44-pin connector into a 40-pin connector (for a standard
dekstop?) Also, I've gotten into the whole mini-PC idea. So, I want to
build one. The hard drive'll probably end up being a Kittyhawk, I'm
currently thinking an x86 CPU (as little power and size as possible. I know
that the AMD Elan 400 COULD work but I haven't seen them resold, and I'd
need drivers for the built in stuff, etc.) So, if anyone has any info on
this, I'd love for them to contact me personally. (If they could put
"Building a Mini-PC" or something in the subject, so I could know that it
wasn't a ClassicCmp post...)
    TIA,

Tim D. Hotze