A possible (future) classic.

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue Mar 3 12:49:01 1998

The Kittyhawk is pretty small, and I don't know of any machine other tha
<the Dauphin DTR-1 what used it. I don't think it's the smallest though.
<Does anybody remember the Syquest SQ1100? Removable hard disks about th
<size of a box of matches. They produced them for OEM eval, but I don't
<think they ever made it to the retail channel. I have about 100 of them

As someone building a smaller z280/cpm system I'm in the hunt for a
IDE hard disk with a form factor 3.5" or smaller. I may be able to use
PCMCIA but a forsee them as too expensive. The storage can be small as
10mb and anything over 60-80mb is gross overkill(I'll take bigger but I
really dont need it). My other requirements is known good and real
cheap.

Allison