AT&T 6300

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 3 18:42:31 1998

Win,

  They're not as common as PCs or Commodores but they're not rare. There's
several in a trift store here (Orlando) including one 6300+ (286 CPU
instead of 8086). There is also two complete sets of docs and software there.

  They are totally IBM compatable and most use 8086 CPU. Hard drives were
optional in them and not very reliable IMO. They use a special monitor and
video card and connector (DB 25). Color monitors for them are rare but the
color and monochrome monitors both use the same video card. The power for
the monitor is supplied through the video connector and they have a higher
resolution than standard CGA.

   Joe