Demography?

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Wed Mar 4 02:16:30 1998

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Lawrence Wilkinson wrote:

> I'm a fairly recent arrival to this list. I'm 34, a New Zealander, and
> I've lived in the UK for almost 4 years.
<...>

> I started doing various programming work on machines like TRS80 &
> clones, Sorcerer, including quite a few BIOSes for CP/M, including one
          ^^^^^^^^
It seems that a lot of you blokes down under have Sorcerers. Were they
marketed a lot more "down there" than they were in the US? They are not
very common over here.

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!