Hello (fwd)

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Wed Mar 4 03:26:30 1998

Here's the response from Jim Sciuto, "Gold Recovery Expert". A hint of
promise, I suppose.

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!