Picked up another truckload! Take a look?

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 4 12:17:32 1998

> Sam Ismail wrote:
>

> > This is indeed for the Apple. It connects to a socket inside the case in
> > the upper-righthand area of the motherboard (with the keyboard facing
> > you). It is probably the highest (or one of the highest) quailty
> > joysticks ever to be made for the Apple. A true classic.
>
> These could also be used on the Sanyo MBC-55x series PC "compatible" as it also
> used the Apple socket type joystick.

Oh really? That is weird. :) I used to have *3* MBC 555 w/o HDC,
just basic 2 180K drives and maxed out one or two to 256k and played
with them until it blew up. Do you have more info about these MBC
555's and I'm bit puzzled by everyone's comments about quality, Sanyo
made those boxes that IBM put to shame in quality overall in their PC
and XT boxes.

The power supplies is oh goody old fashioned linear type not switcher
and all bare. The fan is ball bearing type and very SILENT, I still
have this fan.

Jason D.

email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca
Pero, Jason D.