BBC software

From: Adam Jenkins <adam_at_merlin.net.au>
Date: Tue Mar 3 21:35:01 1998

Hi Andrew!

I have a lead for you - Acorn BBC books and software for sale in Vic, for
$5. phone (03) 9596-6454.

Also, if you are intersted, I know of three computers for sale which may
interest you. In Vic there is an Amstrad PCW 8512 - you probably know
them, but they are word processors with CP/M compatability, reasonably
common but they can be hard to come by. And in Adelaide there are two -
a faulty Apple Lisa 2/10 (bad HD, possibly repairable) for $150, and a HP
9835 desktop computer, with 9" drive, software and connectors for $50.
Any of these interest you? If you want the Lisa I'll have to get it
soon, but I do have the original OS somewhere which I can copy off for
you, and unprotect at least the system disk - however I can't do so (yet)
with the apps. No rush with the HP, though.

Adam.