DEC GPX II Q-Bus boards

From: Joe Thiemann <jthiemann_at_castleton.com>
Date: Thu Mar 5 08:27:11 1998

I think I have that card set (but not the roms - but I do have a spare
ka630 board) with full instructions. I can dig up specifics over the
weekend, when I'm back in Montreal. My uVaxII does have the ability to
act as an X client - I tried it, I have the 3 Tk50 Ultrix distribution
set (but who wants that if you can have NetBSD?) I think it can drive
the GPX cards too, but have never seen it do so myself - I don't have a
monitor to hook up to it.

If anyone wants the cards (the GPX and the spare ka630), they're up for
grabs - either for sale or trade since I'm not doing much with the VAX
(I like my Sparc better)

Joachim Thiemann
DSP Coder, Castleton Network Systems
I doubt therefore I might be.