Vacation Finds...

From: Matt Pritchard <MPritchard_at_EnsembleStudios.com>
Date: Thu Mar 5 15:43:03 1998

I had a working CMB 8032, and one day a couple years ago, saw an ad in
the paper "Wanted: CBM 8032". A couple in their 70's placed it. The
wife is a writer, and not a computer user, and only knew how to use her
CBM 8032 which was 15 years old and failing. I brought my 8032 (which I
had set up in my office, after it fell from a high shelf and put a dent
in the hood of my car) to them, swapped it out, swapped roms (mine had
some sort of add-on board) and tore-down, cleaned, and re-assemble the
keyboard for them. and off they went. I think they did have all the
manuals and stuff for the computer, disk drives, and printers.

alas, I don't have any PET computers anymore.