Strange PCjr found

From: David Williams <dlw_at_neosoft.com>
Date: Thu Mar 5 08:49:11 1998

I was in a thrift store during lunch and saw a PCjr which had a
second box attached to the top which contained a second floppy drive.
This almost doubled the height of the system and there was a larger
side car type box on the side as well. Any ideas as to what this may
have been? Was it just for adding a second floppy maybe? I'm
thinking about going back by and picking it up. They also had a
VIC-20 with the VIC version of the floppy drive which I think I grab
as I don't have one of those.

Thanks.

-----
David Williams - Computer Packrat