Strange PCjr found

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Mar 5 17:47:38 1998

yes, i've seen one of those funky pcjr models too. i wish i had bought it just
for the curiosity factor. i dont remember what brand the expansion unit was
though. my particular pcjr has another drive in an external case with its own
power supply and a cable going to the unit like an apple ][

<< I was in a thrift store during lunch and saw a PCjr which had a
 second box attached to the top which contained a second floppy drive.
 This almost doubled the height of the system and there was a larger
 side car type box on the side as well. Any ideas as to what this may
 have been? Was it just for adding a second floppy maybe? I'm
 thinking about going back by and picking it up. They also had a
 VIC-20 with the VIC version of the floppy drive which I think I grab
 as I don't have one of those.