Datanumerics DL8A is here! Have a peek _at_ ...

From: James Willing <jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com>
Date: Thu Mar 5 22:39:04 1998

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Allison J Parent wrote:

> Well I don't know of a dos based 8080 disassembler but... There are
> several dos based programs that can emulate a 8080/z80 and run a any of
> the existing 8080 disassemblers. I prefer MYZ80 and resource. 1k of
> 8080 code is not bad. What's tough is not knowing what a given port may
> do. Though guessing is possible.

Actually, I've got a DOS based multi-processor disassembler that has saved
my bacon on many an occasion. It is table based and came with an editor
so that new processor types can be added. 8080 disassembly was one of the
main reasons I bought it.

If anyone is interested, I'll look up the vendor and pass it along.
(can't at the moment as I'm in the process of rearranging the system that
I usually run it on...)

-jim
---
jimw_at_agora.rdrop.com