Info needed on Microbee, System 80, Pencil II, TI 99/4

From: Scott McLauchlan <scott_at_isd.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Thu Mar 5 22:57:52 1998

I need some information on some old micros I have in my collection. They
are all Australian models apart from the TI, although some of them made it
overseas.

Pencil II
---------
The sticker on the base says this machine was made by Soundic Electronics,
although I believe it may have been distributed by Hanimex. I need
information on the power supply. I have been told it's 9.9V DC 1A and
17.7V DC 500mA, but I need the pinouts for the 3-pin DIN socket the supply
is meant to connect to.

Microbee
--------
I believe the DIN socket at the rear right-hand corner is a combined power
supply, cassette in/out and composite video out socket. Can anyone tell me
the pinouts?

System 80
---------
Originally this had an RF modulator, but the one I have has been very
heavily hacked. Can someone give me the pinouts for the video DIN socket?

TI 99/4
-------
Note that this is the 99/4, *not* the 99/4a. Can someone tell me the power
supply requirements and pinouts? It is *not* the same as the 99/4a. I
*think* it may need +5, -5 and +12, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,

| Scott McLauchlan |"Sometimes the need to mess with their heads |
| Client Services Division | outweighs the millstone of humiliation." |
| University of Canberra |___________Fox_Mulder_"The_X-Files:_Squeeze"_|
| scott_at_cts.canberra.edu.au | http://www.canberra.edu.au/~scott/home.html |