Is this getting out?

From: John Rollins <rexstout_at_ptld.uswest.net>
Date: Fri Mar 6 14:26:45 1998

> Every time I've tried to post to this list, I've been getting it
>bounced
>back with a 'Full Mailbag' error. I hope this one gets through...
I got that too when I posted last time, it looks like a full mailbox at
someones account or a server that gets too much traffic(or too small a hard
drive...). It has nothing to do with the list, withthe exception that there
are probably people not getting any messages...

-JR http://members.tripod.com/~jrollins/index.html - Computers
     http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/1681/ - Star Trek