Broken TRS-80 Model 1

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Fri Mar 6 14:58:55 1998

< Seems like old hardware is more available than old software
<and documentation. I suppose copyrights still exist on this stuff,
<but it seems like the web is the perfect place for old tech reference
<manuals and schematics. Wasn't Allison involved with the TRS-80
<development? Know anyone at RS who might be able to sign off on
<putting this stuff into the public domain so our types can publish
<this documentation?

I have not been at shack for nearly 20 years. As far as I know the docs
for the TRS80 are still available from TANDY National Parts. Contact the
local shack and see. If that's true any effort to make them PD is
dubious.

Allison