Strange PCjr Part 2 and VIC-20s

From: David Williams <dlw_at_neosoft.com>
Date: Fri Mar 6 13:47:33 1998

Well I stopped back by the thrift to pick up the double decker PCjr I
saw yesterday and it was gone. OK, which one of you guys read my
post and grabbed it. :-) Who ever picked it up left all the other
PCjr stuff there, they only took the system itself. So, no pictures
or other info on that PCjr. Had to settle for a couple of VIC-20s
which was OK since I didn't have one yet. They seem to be two
slightly different models of VIC-20s. They have different power
connectors and power switches. Also pickup a VIC-1541 drive which
someone added a switch to that seems to change the drive unit number
from 8 to 9. One of the VICs had a cart in the back, VIC-1931
labeled Clowns which I guess is a game. Grabbed a spare Apple Disk
II just because.

-----
David Williams - Computer Packrat
dlw_at_neosoft.com