Acquired Laser 50 (mail trades DO work)

From: Cord Coslor <archive_at_navix.net>
Date: Sat Mar 7 13:50:26 1998

To Greg Troutman:

I received the Laser 50 in the mail today... just as promised!! Thanks a
ton, and I hope you received my end the bargain as well?

To the list, I posted this here just as an example that there are
successful trades that take place because of the correspondance on the
list. Greg got in touch with me because I posted information about some
Apple cards that I had. We talked a bit, and decided this would be a
fair trade, neither of us had worries that the other wouldn't come
through on their side of the deal. It turns out we both sent our
hardware out the next morning, and 2 days later I received mine! Boy
Greg, I hope you got your ok... let me know.

Anyway, that's all. Just some publicity that trades can go right, after
having some bad experiences in the past, this re-opened my eyes to the
possibility of doing more often.

Thanks,

CORD COSLOR

|       Cord G. Coslor    :  archive_at_navix.net      |\
|       Deanna S. Wynn    : deannasue_at_navix.net     | |
| http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/4395 | |
|  PO Box 308 - Peru, NE - 68421 - (402) 872- 3272  | |