HP Integral PC

From: Doug Yowza <yowza_at_yowza.com>
Date: Sun Mar 8 01:09:35 1998

I've had an HP IPC near the bottom of my wish list for a while, and I
might be able to get one. The owner wasn't impressed with my first offer,
but there may still be hope.

Does anybody else have one of these? I've never actually seen one, but
the thought of an early portable Unix box appeals to me. I seem to
remember they ran an early (1.0?) version of HP/UX on a 68K (?) from ROM
(?).

Any additional info (and offers to give me one) appreciated.

BTW, I also saw a Mentor Graphics box today. It said something like
series 400, model 425. I vaguely remember that Mentor sold rebadged
Apollos with their CAD software. I was never crazy about Apollo Domain OS
from a programmer's perspective, but I do remember it being fairly
innovative/interesting at the time, so I'm thinking about getting the box.
Attempts to talk me out of it are warmly welcomed.

Thanks,
Doug