PSU

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 8 19:47:57 1998

I think you guys were right after all. It's a futile endeavour.
I just trashed the AT case and the entire PS/2 system except the
drives, cards, and ribbon cables. I couldn't stand it anymore. I will
pick up another case, there's plenty left that are not necessarily
PS/2. The thing did have an expansion card that had 2 MB RAM on it,
I will ship it to anyone who wants it.