Epson HX-20

From: Uncle Roger <sinasohn_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Tue Mar 10 01:54:50 1998

At 07:46 AM 3/9/98, you wrote:
>>I'll give you $40 for one to kill two birds with one stone: I'll get an
>>HX-20, and we'll establish the going market price for them.

I hate to say it, but there is a market for them, (one of which is right
here) and $40 for a machine as described (assuming it works) is rather on
the cheap side. Probably closer to $75, maybe even $100+ if you put it up
for auction on eBay.

Something tells me I should really be tracking what I pay for my
machines... I guess I'll start doing that.

Uncle Roger "There is pleasure pure in being mad
roger_at_sinasohn.com that none but madmen know."
Roger Louis Sinasohn & Associates
San Francisco, California http://www.sinasohn.com/