Epson HX-20

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 10 08:16:10 1998

Doug,

  I'll let you know if he decides to sell. I think he's considering it.
These are NICE units. They were used as controllers in some kind of
survielence (sp?) systems so they were enclosed inside of another unit and
have never been handled and they look like new.

  The technical reference manuals sound interesting. How big are they? I
might get one just to add to my documentation library.

   Is there a command to show the amount of memory in the HX-20? I'll try
it with and without the expansion unit connected and see what they do. BTW
is it normal for the HX-20 to turn on and show a menu for: 1) Monitor 2)
BASIC ? That's what these do. Do you have any user documentation for the
monitor and BASIC for the HX-20?

    Joe