Started up the S/34 - It runs.

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 10 14:23:12 1998

At 07:33 AM 3/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>It uses ONLY 8" floppies! What do you have origionals of?
>-------

  Here's a partial list. This is the stuff out of two boxs, there are 7 or
8 more boxs that I haven't gone through. I *think* these codes identify
the disks, that's a lot of other stuff marked on them but it's batch
numbers, dates, etc. Let me know if you know what this stuff is. Almost
all of the stuff is dated 1977.

IDENT. APOPTF2 FCPMR1
IDENT. PM2PTF2 FCPMR1
IDENT. APPUO1
IDENT. FCPML1
IDENT. FCPMU2
IDENT. FCPMU1
IDENT. FCPMS1
IDENT. APPUO1
IDENT. SYSDMP
IDENT. FCPM02
SYSTEM TEST DISKETTE LEVEL A 34AX SYSTEM PARITY VERIFICATION
IDENT. FCPM03
IDENT. FCPMS2
IDENT. FCPMU1
IDENT. FCPMS0