Another hamfest find

From: Gary Oliver <go_at_ao.com>
Date: Tue Mar 10 16:25:48 1998

Sure thing. I have one of those beasties. Before I could afford a
good oscilloscope it seemed like a nice way to bench-test some digital
(DTL & TTL) circuits. Modified mine with connector for the cable
attachment to the box so I could plug in different IC clips for different
sized components. Also could use it as a pretty dumb "logic analyzer"
with a cable that had clips or probes on each pin.

It never worked very well for dynamic circuits (not surprising) but I
did get a lot of use from it while breadboarding.

Gary