I have located Heaven... and it's inside ATS.

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Wed Mar 11 16:18:58 1998

[ATS?]
ATS is Advanced Technology Services. A company off of Caterpillar.
THey're all over the place.

And I did get a load of interesting manuals. Some have Dick Blaudow's name
on the sides, he's the guy responsible for starting the company.

Oh, and another thing: After noting my intrest in VAXen, they guy in charge
led me to another 11/785 hidden in an off room. It didn't boot.
I got to bring it up. The 11/04 at the bottom had died: We switched
out the boards inside. I had it at a SYSBOOT> prompt before I had
to leave. The recruiter seemed VERY interested in me!

They took my name and email-address: I get that 785 when it's decommissioned
in a few months. (!)
Will NetBSD run on that?
-------