X1541 cable

From: Jeff Kaneko <Jeff.Kaneko_at_ifrsys.com>
Date: Thu Mar 12 10:21:43 1998

Guys:

You know, I tried to make one of these beasties wired both frontward
*and* backward, and neither configuration (on either machine) worked.
Judging by the decidedly iffy nature of the Commodore serial port, I
have come to the conclusion that on certain machines it is not
possible to make this work!

Does anyone agree with this, or am I just a blithering idiot?

Jeff