What sort of Model 4 CPU board is this?

From: Keith Whitehead <K.J.Whitehead_at_massey.ac.nz>
Date: Sat Mar 14 23:23:53 1998

>Also, does anyone know where I can get a schematic? I have the Model 3
>technical manual, which covers the monitor/drives/disk controller/RS232
>board/PSU, so all I need is the CPU board diagram. Tandy in the UK can no
>longer supply a Model 4 Technical manual anyway.
>
>What is J10 (a 34 pin header alongside the Z80, above the printer port
>chips) for? It's not used in my machine.
>
>-tony

Hmmm how do you feel about some photocopying.
I have the service manual for the 4 and the 4P
However I do not have any manuals for the 3 and I want to rebuild one (I
have 2 in parts and should be able to get atleast 1 going).

So...what I am suggesting is that I copy the manual (some 200 pages) and
post it to you and you do the same to me. The other option is that we will
be getting a scanner here in a week or two and I can quickly scan the main
PCB diagrams and send them in what ever format you want.

Cheers
Keith Whitehead

+----------- Keith Whitehead -----------+
| Physics and Chemistry Depts |
| Massey University |
| Palmerston North |
| New Zealand |
| |
| Ph +64 6 350-5074 Fax +64 6 354-0207 |