What's with the raw HTML?

From: Hotze <photze_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: Sat Mar 14 20:43:31 1998

Curretly using IE4, I've got to say that MS does have some innovation left.
The problem is that it comes TOO LATE to be useful. However, seeing as how
the current version of Netscape and IE use HTML emails, and how an aditional
1 million people support it (with Hotmail), and how, when you get down to
it, it does increase functionality, it's going to be a standard. IE4 does
send it by default, but, you can change that by clicking on Format -> Plain
Text. If the e-mail that you wish to respond to's in plain text, that's
what it'll send. The problem is that if M$ supports it, the WHOLE WORLD
suddenly has to all have HTML-ized e-mail readers. It's nice if you have
it, but a pain in the A** if you don't.
    Ciao,

Tim D. Hotze