Arrrgh! Micro$h*t again....

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 15 14:05:11 1998

Sorry for any whitespace, folks...
When was this interview taken?
>advocated "Top 40" bloatware from day one. No one should be
surprised--I
>mean, Microshaft has always intended it's products to be "toasterware,"
as
>easy as plugging toast into a toaster--that is, if you want to write a
>letter to Aunt Minny or play Solitaire from 9am to 5pm every day.
I don't quite see what you mean..
I have concluded a while ago that he isn't quite sane. I mean, in
"Triumph of the Nerds", they said he gets up every day afraid of being
taken over...
>rethink his crapware strategy. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that
there
>is a dark corner in a sub-basement somewhere in Redmond where a small
team
>of hackers are already working on a potential Microsoft Linux
distribution,
>just in case. I'm taking bets on Netscape doing the same thing--a
complete
I'll bet Win95 is compiled on Linux! But AFAIK, Gates's BASIC
interpreter for the altair required a RAM add-on pack! Truly bloatware
from day one. Why Gates decided to flip the switches on the front
panel several thousand extra times mystifies me. Maybe that's why
you're all getting Altairs with worn out switches;)