classiccmp FAQ/web page

From: Bill Yakowenko <yakowenk_at_cs.unc.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 15 21:30:21 1998

Actually, I got my own copy of the "NAQ" when I subscribed; I don't
need another. I was just pointing out to Sam that the official
classiccmp web page has been out of reach for quite a long time
now, so there is no point in referring people to it.

So, once again, I'd like to urge everyone to participate in building
a classiccmp distributed web page. Take a look at this URL,

        http://www.cs.unc.edu/~yakowenk/classiccmp/dwp.html

and then go add those meta-tags to your pages. Okay, now I'll stop
pushing this once and for all.

        Cheers,
        Bill.

] From dastar_at_wco.com Sun Mar 15 10:33:26 1998
]