Trade list

From: Greg Troutman <mor_at_crl.com>
Date: Mon Mar 16 00:54:51 1998

I need to unload a lot of things that are taking up way too much room.
In many cases I'm willing to part with large quantities of my items in
exchange for just a single little thing I might need:

Available
---------
1 - Complete working systems and lots of accessories and software for:

    Apple II (no systems, just boards, drives, s/w)
    Atari 8 bits
    Atari 520ST/1040ST (including monitors)
    Commodore Vic-20, 64, 128 (including monitors)
    TI-99/4A
    Tandy TRS-80 CoCo II and III

    (Just let me know of anything specific you are looking for)

2 - Commodore SX-64. Missing the carry handle, the keyboard cable
(should be easy to make, I'll pinout the one I have), and the sound is
not working. Picture is good though and other than sound it works fine.

3 - Fairly dirty little Tandy MC-10. Has a substitute 6VDC adapter and
works fine.

4 - Several external SCSI HD (20, 65, 80 Mb models) and SCSI Syquest-44
compatible drive (PLI Infinity). These are all tested and work fine
with my Macs.

5 - Lots of older MPU, MCU, Peripheral, RAM, EPROM chips--some NOS, some
pulls--just inquire.

6 - Some non-classiccmp stuff but closely related:
    Classic Video game systems and carts (2600, 5200, Colco, Intv, etc.)
    Compaq DeskPro 4/33 w/DX4-100 CPU upgrd, 12Mb RAM, 1Gb HD (have 3)
    Compaq ProSignia server 486-66

Wanted
------
1 - Disk Drives w/cables for CBM PET

2 - Modem and cassette cables, ROM upgrades, expansion items for Tandy
100/102

3 - CP/M cart for C64/128

4 - SpartaDos cart for Atari 8 bit

5 - Keyboard w/cable and DOS for HP 150A

6 - RGB DB-25 cable for Sony SMC-70

7 - Intel 8224 and 8228 peripheral chips

8 - Good battery packs for TI calcs: SR-50, SR-52, and TI-58C

9 - Systems: RCA Cosmac, AdventureVision game console, Exidy Sorcerer,
Magnavox Odyssey, Vector Graphics (anything but MZ), P.T. SOL-20... er
Apple 1, III, Lisa...

I'll consider just about any condition item from the last section above,
and would also consider most any working system or good drives, boards,
terminals, etc. from pre-1980, that I don't already have. Just let me
know what you've got...

BTW, I'm in California, about 20 minutes north of SF.

--
mor_at_crl.com
http://www.crl.com/~mor/tps/