Arrrgh! Micro$h*t again....

From: Kai Kaltenbach <kaikal_at_MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon Mar 16 11:45:01 1998

You know Bruce, it's offensive unthinking tirades like yours that make me
want to unsubscribe from this list and throw my classic computers in the
dumpster just so I would no longer have to count myself among your company.

Please give me an insight as to _your_ life's work so that I may call it a
steaming pile of horseshit as well.

Kai