URGENT..please read

From: Jack Peacock <peacock_at_simconv.com>
Date: Mon Mar 16 17:05:12 1998

>> So STAY ON TOPIC...THE
>> RESTORATION, REAPIR AND USE OF OLD COMPUTERS.

Unless that HTML is running on a Z80 or an F8 I'm not interested
either.

On topic....someone once did an S-100 memory board for Seeq
52B13 EEPROMs (2Kx8, 5v only, 6116 pinout), I think it was a
16KB board, made in the early 1980s. Does anyone have any info
on this board, I don't remember the manufacturer. I have two
hundred 52B13s I just found in the junk closet, thought it would
be neat to have a solid state disk on the old IMSAI. These are
not flash parts, each byte can be individually programmed and
erased.
        Jack Peacock