Preserving software

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 10:19:23 1998

Spring cleaning is approaching, and the storage bins are overflowing. I
have a lot of old PC applications, and I'd like to get rid of them, but
would prefer to see them preserved. Is the Boston museum still in
operation, and if so are they interested in preserving old PC apps?

I'm hoping that I can find my Microport Unix while I'm at it--I want to
build one of my old ATs and install it, just for fun.

--
David Wollmann			|
dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com		| Support for legacy IBM products.