System names

From: Jeff Kaneko <Jeff.Kaneko_at_ifrsys.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 13:35:31 1998

> [Kamikaze Pilot]
>
> Isn't that what's referred to as Shotgun Debugging?
> -------

In one sense I imagine, but I generally don't work that way.
Actually, the Kamikaze bit refers to the days when I did field
service on networks.

Being a chump, I was frequently sent into a site where the situation
was totally out of hand; the customer hostile, network hosed up, data
in jeopardy with no recent backups, etc., etc.

I was sent out on a few of these calls from which I was not expected
to return (sic). ;^)