Question for the Faq - If there is one.

From: Lawrence Walker <lwalker_at_mail.interlog.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 13:03:27 1998

On 17 Mar 98 at 13:30, Doug Yowza wrote:

> I've put a copy of the FAQ at
> http://www.yowza.com/classiccmp/faq.txt
>
> Note: this is not an official location, and it may disappear at some
> point.
>
> -- Doug

  Good. You received it OK then. I edited out the header lines on them
since I thought they weren't needed. I almost also included Tony Duell's
excellent soldering tips , since he was agreeable to someone's suggestion
that it be included. How do others feel about that ? I'm sure Bill wouldn't
object.
 I kept a copy, but I'm sure that Tony could do a better job at editing and
even extending it. Hmmm Tony ?

ciao larry

RTFF
lwalkerN0spaM_at_interlog.com