IMSAI goodies available for trade

From: Doug Yowza <yowza_at_yowza.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 23:35:30 1998

My IMSAI-related goodies arrived in the mail today. A Vector Graphic
PROM/RAM board, 36" 26 conductor ribbon cables with connectors
(front-panel cables?), 8 unused 1702A EPROMs, an IMSAI customer service
invoice for 1 MIO Chapter (?), IMSAI Nov 1977 Domestic Price List, and a
May 1976 glossy IMSAI 8080 catalog.

I don't recognize the chips on the PROM/RAM board. There's some 74LS
stuff and 8 2102L1PC. I assume this is static RAM?

I'd like to keep the paper stuff (advice for preservation solicited), but
I don't anticipate getting an IMSAI anytime soon, so any offers for
trades on the board/ROM/cables? Old portable related stuff or just plain
odd-ball stuff preferred.

Thanks,
Doug