System names

From: Ward Donald Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 07:34:58 1998

David Williams wrote:

> On 17 Mar 98 at 5:58, Daniel A. Seagraves wrote:
>
> > Besides, I name all my machines after
> > Sailormoon characters. -------
>
> You are one sick puppy. :-)
>
> I name systems on my home network after ships from different
> anime; Lovely Angel, White Base, Sol Bianca, etc. Guess it comes
> from working around the stuff all day. Haven't settled on a name for
> my PDP-11/34 yet.

I used to name all of my systems after characters from the Rocky &
Bullwinkle show, until I ran out of characters. So I've switched
over to the Red Dwarf television show, but I'm almost out of names
there as well. Dunno what I'll try next. (Posting from "rimmer").
--
Ward Griffiths
Dylan:  How many years must some people exist,