Classiccmp FAQ > PLEASE READ IT ASAP

From: Marty <Marty_at_itgonline.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 08:47:52 1998

 Kudos to Doug Youza for the Classiccmp FAQ at
 www.yowza.com/classiccmp/faq.txt I downloaded this and read it last
 night. If you care about this List and have any consideration for
 those of us who want to talk vintage computer only, PLEASE READ THE
 FAQ, especially section 2.8 (check your personal drivel at the door).

 I'm a newcomer to the Classiccmp List and have found that with all the
 off topic (I hope I haven't been guilty of this, I've certainly tried
 to be on topic) postings the List is somewhat like a cow pasture, you
 need to watch where you step. I wade through countless inane, insipid
 and irrelevant postings. Why?

 Let's keep on topic and keep personalities off the list and private.
 Abide by section 2.8 and all of us will benefit.

 Marty Mintzell