Question for the Faq - If there is o

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 14:20:59 1998

I've never bothered to go into pawn shops for anything because even the most
worthless junk is way overpriced. for example, one place had two IBM 5155
machines and wanted $179 each! i bought my two for $10 each, and one was
upgraded with a hard drive and expanded to 640k. i've had better luck at
thrift stores and primarily at radio rallies, of which one is coming up next
month. those are the best places to find old interesting stuff, computers or
not.

david

<< What kind of stores are you hitting that you are having such luck?

 Today - I stopped into a local pawn shop - a rare place in the suburbs -
 and picked up an Atari 520ST and an Atari SF354 disk drive sans cables
 and power supplies. My first pawn shop find. I passed on a IIgs they
 had, but I was tempted. What I'm really looking for is a IIe.

 Mike