Apology, Info, Etc... (fwd)

From: Wirehead Prime <wirehead_at_retrocomputing.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 17:59:59 1998

Again I warned you. I was responding publicly to a public posting by the
OWNER AND MODERATOR of the mailing list, Sam. You are so out of line
here that I can't believe anymore that your purpose on the mailing list
is to do anything other than to harass others.

Anthony Clifton - Wirehead

PS: And I'm not going to allow you to do this privately...even if it
does annoy the group because I think everyone needs to see what kind of
person you really are and how petty and small-minded your little games
are becoming. I think this has bearing on any project that you undertake
and the extent to which others should participate in it.