Apology, Info, Etc... (fwd)

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 18 18:43:17 1998

Hi Everyone,

  I have tried to drop this arguement with Sam but he insists on
perpetuating it. It may be embarrassing to read this stuff but it should be
kept public since it does concern the operation of this list. Sam is now
complaining that this tread is off topic for this list, but he convenently
forgets that he is the one that started it! In his latest tirade, Sam has
accused me of using this list for profit (I wish!). I should note that
selling items on the list is permitted according to the FAQs, and yes I
have probably made a grand total of $50 in the last six months (net not
profit). Anthony is right, Sam seems to be interested in nothing more than
harassing others and tearing down this list.

  What I would like to know is who appointed Sam to police this list?

  Joe

At 05:59 PM 3/18/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Again I warned you. I was responding publicly to a public posting by the
>OWNER AND MODERATOR of the mailing list, Sam. You are so out of line
>here that I can't believe anymore that your purpose on the mailing list
>is to do anything other than to harass others.
>
>Anthony Clifton - Wirehead
>
>PS: And I'm not going to allow you to do this privately...even if it
>does annoy the group because I think everyone needs to see what kind of
>person you really are and how petty and small-minded your little games
>are becoming. I think this has bearing on any project that you undertake
>and the extent to which others should participate in it.

dastar_at_siconic.com
----
>Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer,
Jackass