Hitachi 2.8" (was Preserving old floppies, fixed disks...)

From: lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk <(lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk)>
Date: Wed Mar 18 17:56:43 1998

andrew davie was
   :Talking about disks for the Mattel Aquarius...

yep, they're quick disks. and they probably belong in the same bucket as
sinclair's microdrive and phi mag's floopy tape (anyone else remember
this one?) - nice tries that just couldn't keep up, either in cost,
capacity or genericity.

if only our ql's microdrives still worked... they're a lovely little
storage mechanism to look at.
--
Communa (together) we remember...             we'll see you falling
you know soft spoken changes nothing             to sing within her...