Apology, Info, Etc... (fwd)

From: Wirehead Prime <wirehead_at_retrocomputing.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 19:10:04 1998

And again, here is the message forwarded to the group. You have the
power to stop this Sam....all you have to do is stop harassing me.
I am acting in a completely defensive manner which means the balls
in YOUR court here. We can go on like this until we're both removed from
the list. And if I alone am removed then I can only hope that someone
else will step up to this particular plate.

At this point it's just a matter of which of us gets bored with this game
first. But I think everyone can see that I'm between a rock and a hard
place here. I can't give in because I said I wouldn't. My hands are tied.

But you have an opportunity to be the big man here and stop harassing me.

Anthony Clifton - Wirehead