VAXstation $55/OBO

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 18 15:06:30 1998

Thanks for this tidbit, Allison.

I started searching but I turned up nothing at digital's website
show nothing about 4000VLC thin pizza box. The Oscillator chip says
100mhz. Only have one internal Qbus slot that is taken by that
"dumb" video VRAM RAMDAC / sound / keyboard i/o daughterboard and one
internal SCSI port driven by NCR 53C94 chipset.

The needs:

BIG help is to get info and what is options can be used with this
boards? I would love to use it but problem is locating one monitor,
s/w, keyboard and bit of help to work with that thing. :)

> <Finally now i have that name to 3 motherboards I have of that kind!
> <Thank you! :) How good are these boards for and how powerful
> <compared to other vaxstation?
>
> 8vups or better depending on model. No slug.
>
> Vt320 was available in amber, green, P-white.
Whoops looks like mangled formatted and I missed it! I liked them
but I have VT420 already. Nicer one 14" at 70HZ. Whew!

> Good price but I think shipping may be understated.
Maybe... possible.

Jason D.

> Allison

email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca